Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 4

Week 4 is done and I am down 6 pounds. Not bad for skipping a week although I had hoped for quicker progress. I know, muscle weighs more than fat....whatever!

I only skipped 2 days this week and Monday was extra duty with 2 water classes and Zumba. I really like that class although I still feel stupid trying to move my hips that way. Someday.

There is a woman in our Zumba class that has physical handicaps but she does great. She hangs in there with everyone else and gives her all. I love her! As we were leaving the gym on Thursday, I had Christian with me and I stopped to talk to this lady outside as she was waiting for her ride. I told her she was doing a good job and to keep it up. I was just being me. We chatted for a couple of minutes and then left. As we were walking to the car, Christian took my hand and said, "I love you mommy. You are so funny, you always expire people!" I hid my giggle and said, "I think you have the wrong word." He replied, "well, I know the word is not experience."

Just another reminder how the little things can mean so much to someone else. You should always take the few seconds to be kind and uplifting to someone. It never hurts and you will probably be blessed for it. I know the other person will be.

Off to week 5!

No comments:

Followers