Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1 update

Well, this eating every three hours is really hard. I am full and can't imagine eating anything but I press on. Went to the gym twice yesterday and once again today for 2 hours. I ran Becca through my routine and she was worn out. I even did better than her on some things! Wow!

You never know how the smallest thing can turn around someone's day. It doesn't take much, it doesn't take money, just kindness. Yesterday at the gym, I was pooped. I felt yucky, fat and ugly to be honest. (Way too many mirrors in there for fat girls). When I got to the locker room, a lady I had never met said, "You are really good on those ropes! I was watching you from the treadmill upstairs and you are really working them! Good for you!" She didn't know me, yet she turned my evening around by her kind and encouraging comment. I recommend that everyone do things like that. You never know the difference you may make.

See you in a couple days!

BTW - my thighs are fine now, you just have to keep working at it!

No comments:

Followers