Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I ADORE KINDERS!!!

Today I was fortunate to sub in kindergarten again. This is by far my favorite class at the school. I have spent quite a bit of time with these little guys and they have easily stolen my heart. I have one more day with them next week and it will be a challenge for me not to cry when I leave them. I am planning on attending their graduation to celebrate their hard work, growth and accomplishments. Get the tissues ready.

Kinders love you no matter what. They tell me that I am their favorite substitute. They play I Spy and say they see something pretty............and it turns out to be ME! They honestly don't think I am fat. They see nothing but the good in me. How refreshing! Grown ups should learn a thing or two from kinders.

As they were picked up from school I thanked them for making my heart smile today. I hope I can be a little more like them tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers